OOTD #8

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Hey Guys!!

The other week me and Llewellyn decided to visit Bristol Zoo Gardens to celebrate our Anniversary, you can see both previous posts here and here. Of course that meant picking out an outfit, which then means in turn I share it with you lovely readers. All the clothes in this post I have had for a while so I don't actually have any links to the exact items unfortunately.

I had the idea for this outfit in my mind from the night before and was hoping it would look ok. You know what it's like, you get an idea and then it doesn't always look how you planned. Well this time it actually worked and I loved it. 

I decided to go with my black midi dress, which is so comfortable especially when you eat a sandwich not realising you are wheat intolerant and bloat out! Black is of course my usual colour but I think I would like to invest in some different colours. I then paired it with my denim jacket because even though it was a lovely day, British weather doesn't always stay that way. I then wore my white canvas shoes as they are so comfortable and perfect for walking around the zoo in.

Also as you can see in the picture, the usual Blogger thing of having my camera and phone out as I snapchatted my day and was taking pictures!!


Is this something you would wear?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment