InstaLately #20

Monday 11 July 2016


Hey Guys!!

This week has been so lovely and full of celebrations as it was our 3rd Anniversary, you can check the post out here if you like. So we went to Bristol Zoo for the day on Tuesday, post will be up Wednesday, and had Afternoon Tea on the day of our Anniversary which you can also check out here. It was so nice as I had never been before and definitely want to go again. Other than that I have been working a lot, seriously can not wait for my week off, and have been reading quite a bit to, getting closer to starting War and Peace.

Top L-R Off to Bristol Zoo, Afternoon Tea at the Celtic Manor

Bottom L-R My Husband & Best Friend, Beautiful Lillies, Chilled Saturday reading

Follow me on Instagram if you would like to see photo's like this daily!!
Leave links below and I will follow you!!

How has your week been?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment