OOTD #6

Friday 17 June 2016

Hey Guys!!

I have really been enjoying sharing my outfits with you even if I haven't necessarily planned the outfit. To be honest nine times out of ten I just throw something on and hope it looks ok, anyone else do that?

I thought I would share with you this week what I wore to the Vintage Car Rally. I was hoping to wear shorts but went with some trusty jeans as the weather wasn't great, it ended up being sunny though. My jeans are high rised and were so comfy all day. I paired the jeans with a grey cropped top which was thin enough I wasn't to warm when it did warm up. I then wore my baseball jacket which I got from a little beach shop when I was on holiday one year and then wore black canvas shoes to tie it all together.


Jacket - Beach Shop
Shoes - New Look (similar ones in white)
Bag - Primark

I will take another picture to update with on the weekend so you can see the items properly.

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment