OOTD #5

Friday 10 June 2016

Hey Guys!!

I'm sure you may have seen my post on Wednesday of when I went bowling, if not you can read it here. Well I thought I would share with you what I wore as I am trying to get a bit better at sharing outfits with you.

It actually didn't take me long to decide what to wear for once as it was a lovely day and I wanted to wear something cool. I went with a lovely, white, cotton dress that I had bought from Primark last year which is lovely and flowy (if that's a word) and has a brown, belt that goes round the middle. I then paired it with my trusty denim jacket which is also from Primark but I bought this a long time ago but you can get similar ones. 

For my feet I wore my tan, ankle boots which are from last year from Primark, I swear all my clothes aren't just from Primark. These are so comfy, and they make the noise on the floor you make when wearing heels.

I loved this outfit and I felt so cool in it especially as it was so hot here Tuesday and it was an easy outfit to bowl in!!


Dress - Primark
Denim Jacket - Primark
Shoes - Primark

What do you think of this type of outfit?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment