New Hair

Friday 13 May 2016

Hey Guys!!

If you follow me on Instagram you will have already seen my new hair cut and colour, but for a while now I had been debating on whether to have my hair cut short again or just have a trim, I have also been debating on what colour I want my hair. I am a very fussy person when it comes to my hair and I'm very indecisive as to what to do.

So on Tuesday we went to my Nans' and I decided to have it cut short. My hairdresser thought I was crazy as it was rather long beforehand.

Before
After
I absolutely love the length now and I'm going to find it so much easier to maintain for days off work and even for days I'm in work.

As I said above I was also wondering what colour I'd like to go as I wanted to go grey/silver but my hairdresser said because of how dark my hair is it would take a lot of work and would possibly ruin my hair. Of course I don't want to ruin my hair so have opted to go lighter especially as the summer shall be arriving soon. I have gone a light brown for now and then gradually hoping to go lighter to the point of being blonde.


I seriously am in love with my hair now, the length is just perfect and I love the colour as it is nice and light, perfect for summer. I think this little hair overhaul was indeed needed as I haven't had my hair done since possibly before my wedding and that was 3 years ago!! 

Hope you enjoyed this little hair update!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment