InstaLately #12

Wednesday 4 May 2016


Hey Guys!!

I am back from my little break and I am glad to be getting the creative juices flowing so to speak. I wasn't having the greatest of times just before I took the break but have now turned that around and I'm happier than ever. I have done quite a bit the past few weeks, like going for walks, going bowling and the cinema. I have also started a Bullet Journal and must say I have never been more organised in my life! I may do a post on it in the future, if that is something you would like to see. Anyway I am back and keep your eyes peeled for some lovely posts coming your way this month.

Top L-R A beautiful sunset at Barry Island, Our little walk down Barry Island, Finally washed my make-up brushes

Bottom L-R My favourite place to be is looking out at the water in the Wetlands, Had a lovely little picnic then took a walk to the little lighthouse, Found my Disney ears and favourite sunglasses.

See You Soon!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment