Birthday Cupcakes

Friday 20 May 2016


Hey Guys!!

As you can see from the above picture I turned into a bit of a baking machine last week, baking in total 48 cupcakes!! Yes, 48!! I made 12 of each different flavour which was Chocolate, Vanilla, Red Velvet and Carrot Cake. Luckily I had some helping hands from Llewellyn to get them all done.



First up I made the Chocolate and Vanilla cupcakes.

Vanilla Cupcakes
90ml Vegetable Oil (6 tbsp)
180ml Water
3 Medium Eggs

Chocolate Cupcakes
125ml Vegetable Oil (8 tbsp + 1 tsp)
230ml Water
3 Medium Eggs



Then I made the Red Velvet and Carrot cupcakes.

Red Velvet Cupcakes
105ml Vegetable Oil (7 tbsp)
200ml Water
3 Medium Eggs

Carrot Cupcakes
105ml Vegetable Oil (7 tbsp)
200ml Water
3 Medium Eggs

The oven was pre-heated to Gas Mark 4 and took 30-40 minutes to bake.



Once they had then all cooled down I iced them with Chocolate Icing and then Llewellyn put the buttons on.


These looked so good and everyone enjoyed them at Chloes' party. The kitchen while baking them smelt absolutely amazing!!


Hope you enjoyed this little baking post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment