Paris Trip - Beauty

Friday 11 September 2015

Hey Guys!!

As you may know, or if you don't know, I am going to be travelling to Paris in less than 2 weeks. To say I am excited is an understatement!! I've always loved the idea of seeing the Eiffel Tower, seeing the Mona Lisa and just eating in some fancy places.

Because of this trip I thought I would share with you what I am taking, Beauty, Fashion and other general things I am taking. As you can see by the title I am going to share with you my Beauty products that I am taking. I must say some of them I have to put into 100ml bottles as we are only travelling with a carry on.



If any of this I'm not able to take let me know in the comments below as I am so confused as to what I can/can't take. So the products I am taking are:

Cotton Pads
Cleansing Scrub
Toner Pads
Correcting Lotion
Toothbrush


I'm also trying to work out what make up needs to be in a clear bottle, etc. again any help/tips would be grateful, just leave them in the comments :) I'm just taking minimal make up as I don't want to take to much and again I'm not really sure what I can take.

Eyeliner
Eyeshadow Pencil
Supershock Max Mascara

So these are all the products that I am taking obviously liquid wise I have to workout what needs to go into clear bottles. I have linked as many of the products as I can find links for if any of you would like to try them.

Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!

See You Soon!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment