InstaLately #20

Monday 14 September 2015


Hey Guys!!

It's been one of those days today where I seemed to have had a million things to do, so sorry this post is later than usual. It was mostly a work week, this week to be honest so haven't done to much. My business cards for the blog came which I am happy about as it makes me feel professional :)

Blogging - I have been loving blogging this week, I got business cards, I have posts planned right up until the end of October and I went to my very first event on the weekend. You can see a post on the #PartyAtTheAngel on Wednesday :)

Fashion - I have also been really enjoying planning outfits and looking at different styles. So you will hopefully see more Outfit posts on here in the future.

Hope You Enjoyed Today's Post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment