InstaLately #17

Monday 24 August 2015


Hey Guys!!

I'm sure some of you will probably agree that Summer is probably over now, especially as the past 2 days it has just rained a lot. I don't mind as it means I can curl with a good book or in yesterdays case watch all the Jaws films. Other than that I have just been in work mostly.

Food - We found somewhere new to eat this week and it was so cute, there will be a post up on Wednesday. It was called the Maenllwyd Inn, what was nice is that you can go on a woodland walk afterwards.

Sims 4 - Well I used to be obsessed with this game but stopped playing for a while, now I have refound my love for it and spend hours on it, oopps!!

Health - Towards the end of the week I haven't been feeling to good, seems like tonsilitus is paying a visit, though it hasn't been for a while.

What have you been up to?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment