InstaLately #16

Monday 17 August 2015


Hey Guys!!

What a week!! I've been working, been to the cinema twice, started a new book and really been enjoying listening to music. We also celebrated my Dad's birthday which you can see my post I wrote for him here :)

Organising - I have actually been getting my life together and have been so organised this year. I am rather proud of myself as I have an actual calendar for planning posts, I have actually been saving and we're that organised we have outings planned for the next few months!!

Date Nights - If any of you are married/in a relationship, you know how important it is to spend time together whether it be at home or going out. Well we have been sticking to our date nights a lot the past few weeks and been going to the cinema every week & just generally spending time together.

Food - This week I have been ridiculously unhealthy, I have just been shovelling junk food in my mouth and it's not doing me any good. When will I start being healthy? The problem I have is chocolate is so tempting, anyone else agree?

Anyone looking forward to Autumn?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment