Boohoo Haul

Friday 14 August 2015

Hey Guys!!

I seriously have an addiction to shopping, every pay day I order something, does anyone else have this problem? This months lucky winner was BooHoo as I love ordering from these as their clothes such good quality.

I didn't order things I didn't as I did need these things, to be honest I tell myself that every time I order. So would you like to see what I bought?


I think in every haul post a pair of shoes have appeared and once again I ordered shoes. I wanted a pair of Court Heels as they're not to high compared to my other heels. These are perfect and they look good on, as I quickly tried them on. These were £20 and are called Olia Pointed Court Heels


I know living in the UK Summer is practically over now as the sun has seemed to have disappeared. That doesn't mean I can't order a pair of sunglasses, especially as I can't seem to find my original Aviators. These are the Lucy Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses and were £5.


Anyone that knows me knows that I love sleep and I love pyjamas!! These are so cute and as soon as I seen them I thought I have to order these. They are the Parker Sleep Junkie Long Sleeve Top and Short Night Set and was £8. I seriously can not wait to wear these!!


Finally I then ordered high waisted jeans as I have been looking everywhere for a nice looking pair. These fit perfectly, they are a bit long but I always have that problem when it comes to buying jeans as I am rather short. These are the Sandy Super High Waisted Skinny Indigo Jeans and were £25.

All of these items are ready for our little break in September so will be going straight into the suitcase but I will do outfit posts on them during that break.

What have you bought recently?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment