Pinterest

Wednesday 22 July 2015



Hey Guys!!

Bit of a different post today, I thought I would share my love of Pinterest!!

If anyone is like me I can spend hours upon hours searching for pins on Pinterest or just pinning everything I like, but for a while I wasn't really using it to its full potential. It wasn't until I seen these post on Autumn Leaves blog which you can read here, her 30 Day Pinterest check list. I have now re-found my love for this beauty of social media!!

I pin things mostly that I am interested in like fashion, beauty & hair tutorials, travelling, baking and lots more. I do also pin my blog posts to my profile as well so that people who may not come across my blog usually can view it.

I have been following Autumn Leaves 30 day checklist and I must say I have seen a growth in viewers, but I am also enjoying pinning again.

If you have a Pinterest profile leave your links in the comments below and also if you would like to have a nose at my boards follow me here.

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment