InstaLately #9

Monday 29 June 2015


Hey Guys!!

I know this post is technically a week late but better late than never, hey!! I've been having a bit of a sucky week to be honest and I think I am going to share that in Fridays post. Other than that I have been working a lot and haven't had time to get all my blog post ideas down or get them written up, which makes me sad.

Spotify - I am obsessed with this at the moment, I am constantly playing music on it lately. There are so many playlists that just fit in with my mood at the time, I also like to sing along in the shower or bath.

Netflix - As you can see from the collage above I have watched OINTB and am now in love with Ruby Rose, to be honest who isn't!! She is just so beautiful and just oozes so much confidence, she also gives me tattoo envy as I want more tattoos!!

Loving - The fact I will be going to the gym soon as I have been feeling pretty down on myself lately and just want to get myself to how I see me!! Plus I am a very unfit person and need to be fitter.

How has your week been?

Hope you enjoyed todays post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment