InstaLately #8

Monday 8 June 2015

Hey Guys!!

I am posting from my phone today so I apologise that this may not be set out like my other posts.

I know I have been on a bit of a hiatus the past few weeks, it has been a bit manic to say the least. My anxiety was playing up, I have been in work quite a bit and we have had a few celebrations. Some normality is starting to come back now so there will be posts on my usual Monday, Wednesday and Friday, also I am going to start posting more OOTDs.

Loving - The weather, it has been awesome weather the past few days so have been enjoying the sun while I am off work.

Reading - I was slacking a little on the reading front but have really got back into it. I am currently reading Emma by Jane Austen and I'm loving it.

Netflix - I was so happy when Pretty Little Liars came back on so I now have something to watch and also I have now become addicted to House thanks to Chloe!!

Hope you enjoyed todays post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment