What's In My Handbag?

Wednesday 20 May 2015


Hey Guys!!

I have not done a what's in my handbag? post in so long and thought I would do an updated post. This is the first one I did which was about 2 years ago when I first started my blog, so definitely needs updating. Plus if any of you are like me and nosey, you will love this post.


I now have a new handbag which was definitely needed as I had been using the brown leather one for a long time and just wanted to upgrade. I got this one from Primark for roughly £8 I think and it has 2 zip pockets and then the main compartment.


In the one zip pocket I keep my house keys, inhaler, just in case I need it, paracetamol and a cloth for my glasses.


In the 2nd zip pocket I then keep hand cream as my hands get very dry from work, my deodorant, my phone and of course a diary.


Then in the main compartment I keep my purse and chewing gum. I do also keep my vlogging camera in the main part but that's not pictured.

I hope you enjoyed this quick little post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment