Primark Haul

Thursday 14 May 2015

Hey Guys!!

I decided to update my wardrobe and what better place to do that than Primark. I have actually split this post into 2 as I actually bought a lot and also ended up getting some things from Asda. 

As all this stuff is also for my holiday you will be getting outfit posts of everything to. I did get some different things to what I usually get, but I was rather proud that I did buy more colours.

Lets begin :)


The flowery shorts and the leopard print shorts are quite flow-y, if that's a word, and are so perfect for the hot weather, if we get hot weather. They were both £4. The mint shorts are denim and are quite short but will look fine on. These were £5.


I also picked up this gorgeous bikini, I actually seen this on couple of haul posts and videos. I love having a range of bikinis so this is a lovely addition to my collection. This was £6.


I definitely needed some new pj's and I am slightly obsessed with Disney and Comics so these were all perfect. I was a bit gutted that the trousers that went with the Simba top were out of stock though. These all ranged from £5 to £10.

.
I also needed some basic tops as I didn't seem to have any once I sorted out my clothes. I got 2 white, strapped tops, a mint vest, a blue vest, a white gypsy top and a grey & white bardot tops. These all ranged from £1.80 to £5.


I seen this shirt on a haul or two also and thought it would go lovely with a pair of jeans and sandals. The back has a flower mesh panel as you can slightly see. This was £10.


I have been rather loving the whole tassel trend so of course I had to get it. I can't wait to style this with some outfits. This was £12.


I got another pair of my usual skinny jeans. I also picked up these Boyfriend Cropped Jeans to add a bit of a different style. The Harry Potter joggers I actually wanted ages ago so was glad that these were in store even though they were the last ones there. These ranged from £5 to £13.


I then picked up this dress as strangely I don't own a white dress. This will be perfect for the holiday, especially if we have nice weather. This was £12.

So these were all the clothing items and you can see what accessories and clothes I bought from Asda tomorrow :)

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment