Primark Haul Part 2

Friday 15 May 2015

Hey Guys!!

As I said in yesterdays post here is the rest of what I bought in Primark and also what I got in Asda. You can see the first part of the post HERE if you want to see what clothes I got.


Accessory wise I did only get things for my hair as I don't wear jewellery, other than my wedding & engagement rings. I love flower crowns lately as it brings life to your style with out going to far. I also picked up these headband bows as I thought these are quite vintage and would look so nice with a bun. These were £1.50 to £2.50.




Being the Disney fan I am I really couldn't leave these flip flops behind and I don't usually wear flip flops. I am a bit scared to wear them though as I don't want the picture to come off. I also picked up these grey sandals as I thought these would look great with my cropped jeans. Then I picked up these nude wedges which I am wearing today at a Wedding. These all ranged from £2 to £14.


I then couldn't resist getting a new bag. The thing is I like to have a range of bags to use on nights out and when we go for meals as not all bags go with certain outfits. This bag is quite big so will fit a lot in, this was £6.


As I said in a previous post I needed short pj's as all I seem to own is winter pj's. Do you see a pattern emerging here? I picked up more Disney items, I thought these were gorgeous, especially the Cinderella ones, I actually love the shorts on the Care Bear ones. These were all £10 in Asda.



I then picked up some slippers as they will be easier to pack for the holiday than my boot slippers, these were £3. I also picked up a bandeau as a lot of my tops are off the shoulder so thought it was a good idea to get, this was £4. The socks I actually got in Peacocks and they are knee high, they will look great with my short pj's and my night shirts, these were £5 each.

And that concludes everything I bought. I am glad I did a big shop like this as I won't need to go shopping for a while now as my wardrobe is now all up to date for me.

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment