Studio Haul

Wednesday 8 April 2015

Hey Guys!!

Spring is here and I wanted to update my wardrobe a little bit to transition into this season. I can be quite fussy with my clothes so I feel like I have actually got some stuff that are a little different for me.



First off I bought this onesie, I am slightly obsessed with these, I just love lounging around in them if I got no where to go. As you can see it is a thin cotton material with pink dots and then has a Me To You bear on the right side. I got a Small in this and its actually quite long, I'm not the tallest of people.

Jacket
Jumpsuit


I then added this jumpsuit and leather jacket to my basket. I've been in need of a new leather jacket for a while as my one is quite old now and this was perfect. The faux fur around the collar you can take off, which I will probably just leave it on to be honest, maybe in the summer I will though. This jumpsuit is a little different for me as I normally go for plain colours and it is more 'skin tight' than I normally go for. I've paired it with heels to show you that it can be dressed up and when you see in the next pictures it can also be dressed casual.

Jacket
Jumpsuit
Shoes

Shoes

As you can see this is a plain version of the above jumpsuit and again you can pair it with a leather jacket or possibly a denim jacket. This time though I paired it with canvas type shoes to make it more casual and for an everyday look.

Top
Shoes

Shoes

I actually got 2 of these tops as I think they are perfect for just casually wearing and they are thin enough to wear in Spring and into Summer. It is very lightweight so I won't get to hot in them at all. I also bought a pair of 'Timberland' style boots as I have been looking for a decent pair for a while and finally found these. They are so comfortable and I do actually wear them a lot now.

Cardigan
Shoes

Cardigan
Shoes

I then also got this gorgeous draped cardigan as I have a lot of winter cardigans but none that I can transition into Spring/Summer. The only thing I was worried about was that it was going to make me look quite short because of the length but it's perfect :)

I do have one more item coming but for now that's all the items I ordered :)

I hope you enjoyed this little haul :)

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment