Review: MUA Undress Your Skin Flawless Skin Primer

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Hey Guys!!

I have been quite good with trying new things when it comes to make-up and new looks, etc. I wanted to try out a new primer as I was getting a bit bored used to the one I already have, so of course I ended up on the internet!!

 I actually seen this on the MUA website which you can go to HERE if you fancy a nose around. What's great about this Primer is it is only £5 which I think is a bargain!!


It is only a small bottle but out of 1 'squirt' it covers my whole face perfectly. What I didn't realise about this is that it is oil based so it leaves my skin feeling very velvety, soft, as it says on the bottle.



 I have been using this a while now and this is definitely going to be my go to Primer from now on. 

If you would like to try this out yourself you can purchase it HERE or in any Superdrug store. 

I hope you enjoyed this little review!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment