InstaLately #3

Monday 30 March 2015

Hey Guys!!


This week I was out and about more instead of just sitting inside or being in work which I enjoyed tremendously, I get a bit stir crazy!!

Loving - New clothes have been the thing I have been loving this week as I received a parcel with some new things I wanted to try out to spice up my usual fashion. As you can see from the 3 clothing pictures I have joined the 'Timberland' trend and just loved my outfits from the week.

Blogging - I have really enjoyed Blogging this week as I actually managed a full week of posts as I seemed to have so much to write about, also really enjoyed the photography side of it to.

Films - I finally got around to watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower, yes I know get with the times, but I really enjoyed the book and wanted to watch it. If like me you take a long time to actually get round to watching things I would definitely recommend it I loved it.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks InstaLately!!

See You Soon!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment