What I Got For Christmas ox

Friday 2 January 2015


Hey Guys!!

Now I am sharing the clothes I received, not all clothes have been included as I have worn some them and they are in the wash.

If you haven't seen already you can see the other 2 posts I have wrote about What I Got For Christmas, you can see the first one HERE and the second one HERE.


I had some gorgeous pyjamas, the ones at the front are Me To You and the white one at the back is a fluffy night shirt, I really can not wait to wear it.  I had a couple of t-shirts, some jeans and smart trousers, a jumper, skater skirt, a lace crop top and as you can see really cute socks. I also had a hat to add to my collection of thousands hats.


I also had these gorgeous Me To You slippers, they are so comfy and really keep my feet warm, I have hardly taken them of since having them.

I will do outfit posts on all of my clothes I received.

Hope You Enjoyed This Post.

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment