Sunday Pamper Routine ox

Friday 16 January 2015


Hey Guys!!

It felt like it had been a very long week, last week so decided I wanted to have a bit of relaxation and pamper myself a bit. From this I have decided I am going to do this every week as everybody needs a bit of R&R, don't they?

The first thing I do is pick out some music to listen to, at the moment I am obsessed with Ed Sheeran X and seriously can not stop listening to it. He has such an amazing voice and I like to think I am dueting with him!! Please tell me I'm not the only one that does this?


I then also decide on a book to read as I love reading in the bath, as well as singing to everyone in the house!! At the moment I am reading Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte, I've only just started it so haven't really got any thoughts on it yet. 


I also decide on what products I am going to use, I think I follow Mum as I have so many different toiletry/beauty products I could open my own shop. I must note I do all this while my bath runs as it takes ages for my bath to run.


Once my bath has run I then light some candles, also as you can see my bath water is pink as I used a LUSH bath bomb, which you can see the review of that HERE. At the moment I am using my Yankee Candle tealights in the scent of Cinnamon. I love Cinnamon!!


Then once I have finished in the bath and have removed my face mask, which I will be doing a review on soon, I get into some cosy pyjamas. These ones are a pair I had for Christmas from Llewellyn and I am sure they are from Primark as I did point them out to him. They are so soft and warm it's unbelievable and I'm also a die hard Disney fan!!


To say I am nice and relaxed then is an understatement, but I then either sit in bed and read some more or I just go to sleep depending on how tired I am. This is now my weekly routine on a Sunday as it gets me refreshed and ready for the week ahead.

Do You Guys Have A Set Pamper Day?

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment