My 2015 Goals ox

Monday 5 January 2015



Hey Guys!!

It's now 2015 and that means thinking about what I want to achieve this year personally and 'work'. I am happy to say this year I am starting it right by having a job and I am enjoying it so much.

I didn't want to make to many goals this year as I didn't really achieve last years goals at all as it was a very hectic and chaotic year. So this year I am thinking logically and thinking about things that I actually want to achieve.

I am splitting my goals in to 3 areas, Blogging, YouTube and Personal.

Blogging

- Stick to my schedule as best I can of Monday, Wednesday and Friday posting.
- Reach 200 readers/followers by the end of the year.
- Quality over quantity.
- Use Social Media to its best ability.

YouTube

- Stick to my schedule of uploading.
- Reach 30 Subscribers by the end of the year.
- Get better at editing.
- Use Social Media to its best ability.

Personal

- Be Happy.
- Go on more Date Nights with Llewellyn.
- Make the most of opportunities that may arise.
- Live every day like there's no tomorrow.

And that is it, they are not to to hard that there is no possibility of achieving them and hopefully I will along with putting in the work to achieve them. Thing is I love blogging and I love vlogging for YouTube so why not push them both to the best they can be.

I hope you enjoyed this post as I also enjoy reading these types of posts.

What are your goals for 2015?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment