Looking After Your Feet ox

Monday 26 January 2015


Hey Guys!!

Last Wednesday me and some of my family decided to have a little pamper morning. We were going to go to an actual Salon/Spa but thought why not use the stuff we actually own.

We all took our Foot Spa's and Chloe brought her nail varnishes to do some of their nails. I thought from this I would share with you the items I used.

The first thing I done was fill up my foot spa with warm water and put in Scholl Velvet Smooth Foot Soak. You only need to put a small amount in as it bubbles up a lot, which I found out and you can see in the picture.



I kept my feet in there for about 20/30 minutes and to be fair my feet felt so soft. I then put on some foot moisturiser which was the Avon Footworks Cherry Ice Moisturising Lotion. I don't actually know if Avon still do this as it's quite an old one and it was my Mums'. This smelt so nice and my feet felt even softer than just having them in the foot spa.


I've decided now that I am going to incorporate this with my Sunday night pampering, you can see my post on that here. I have a terrible problem of not actually looking after my feet so I'm definitely going to make this a habit.

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment