Baking Cookies ox

Friday 30 January 2015


Hey Guys!!

On Saturday I decided to do a little baking as I haven't done any baking for a while. I got these Betty Crocker mixes over the Christmas period during our food shop. To be honest I have never used any other mix Betty Crocker is my favourite. 

I actually like to bake from scratch usually but cheated this time. All you need to make these is the mix and water. Each mix makes 8 cookies but as I had 2 I just mixed it altogether and made bigger ones.

First thing I did was pour the mix into a silver mixing bowl.


I then added 4 tbsp of water and mixed it altogether until I had a stiff dough.



I then rolled 9 little balls together in my hand, one at a time, and flattened them on a baking tray.


I then put them in the Oven for 30 minutes. I put the oven on 170 degrees as I have a fan assisted oven so didn't need to put it on higher.

The kitchen smelt gorgeous while they baked. After 30 minutes then I took them out and they looked gorgeous.


I then tasted them with a cup of tea and they were delicious, they weren't to hard or soft, they were just right. They do taste like vanilla, also they tasted quite sweet.

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment