What I Got For Christmas ox

Wednesday 31 December 2014


Hey Guys!!

Part 2 of What I Got For Christmas is here!! You can see the first one HERE. In this post I have included all my Beauty gifts I received. 

I had quite a few lovely items that I can not wait to use and review on the Blog. I love the fact that because I Blog everything I receive or buy can be reviewed and blogged about, do you guys feel like that?

On with the gifts :)


These were the perfumes I received, Marc Jacobs Honey and Beyonce Heat Rush. They both smell gorgeous and can't wait to go to parties and other places to wear them :)


These were a few little gift sets that I received from my Mum, Nan and Mum in Law. The Snowlady is bubble bath and can't wait to use that, it smells of cinnamon and that is my favourite winter smell.


These were the more Hair and Beauty items I got. I really needed new make up brushes and these are so soft and I love the wooden handles. I seriously can't wait to use them, I also can't wait to use my little travel mirror on holidays. I did ask for rollers and bigger curlers as I like to have big curls rather than tight curls. There will be reviews popping up over the next month or so :)


I had this gorgeous set off Llewellyns' Brother and Girlfriend. I haven't actually opened this yet but I can not wait to see what is inside and try it all out.


My favourites of the Beauty items are of course the infamous LUSH products. I asked for a face mask this year as I wanted to try something other than different bath bombs. Everything else was then bath bombs apart from Candy Mountain which is a bubble bar. I can't wait to use all these as I love the smell, the texture, what it does for my skin and the rest of it :)

Hope you enjoyed this post.

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment