Oh Christmas Tree!!

Monday 1 December 2014

Hey Guys!!

It is the 1st December!! How quick has this year gone!! I seriously can't believe it is December already. But we all know what that means, other than eating chocolate everyday, it means its time for the decorations and tree to go up.

So that is exactly what I did with the help of my sisters, though we actually put my tree up on the 29th November. My tree is from Tesco and we bought it in the sales back in January 2013, it's a 6ft tree and is very bushy, which I love!! I decided to decorate it the same as last year with multi-coloured baubles, Me to You decorations, purple & pink tinsel, some random decorations and a multi-coloured star. I also put some multi-coloured lights on it, which look lovely.

We also put a rope light that my Dad gave me last year up, we wound this around the gaps on my stairs, which I must say took a while. When it's lit up though it looks gorgeous!! I then put mine, Llewellyns' and the Cats stockings underneath.

Llewellyn had already put the ceiling decorations up as I can't actually reach that high, short girl problems. We do also have a tree in our bedroom, it's a 4ft black fibre optic tree and Chloe put some blue tinsel on there to make it look a bit more festive.

I haven't got many decorations to be honest so it's not overcrowded, it's actually just the right amount to have. If you want to see the video of us doing my decorations you can watch it HERE

I will now leave you with pictures of the process and it finished.













Hope You Enjoyed This Christmas-y Post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment