Michael Buble Concert ox

Friday 5 December 2014

Hey Guys!!

If you all follow me on Facebook or watch my Vlogging on YouTube, you will know that Llewellyn told me I had to get a train all on my own to Birmingham, he had arranged an early Birthday surprise.

I was a little nervous having to get the train on my own but I was fine as it was straight through, with no changes at all. Llewellyn knows his way around Birmingham so while we were walking to the destination of my surprise I still had no idea. We came upon the Barclaycard Arena for my surprise to be that we were seeing the one and only MICHAEL BUBLE!!!

I was so excited and let me tell you, if you haven't seen him before, he puts on an amazing show!! He was fantastic and so glad we went to see him as we are both such big fans.

We weren't very close but I managed to get some decent photos which I will now leave you with and also if you want to see the Vlog, you can do HERE.








These were the most decent ones I had!!

Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment