Birthday Haul ox

Monday 22 December 2014


Hey Guys!!

*Disclaimer* I am in no way bragging about anything I receive, I just want to share with you guys *Disclaimer*

My Birthday was near enough 2 weeks ago now so I apologise this is a tad late. I received some lovely gifts this year that I was so excited about, especially as they are all things I can use.

Some things are not pictured as I have used them :)


This hat I had off my sister, it is so pretty and the inside is fleece lined, perfect for this cold weather we are having, you can get this hat from Peacocks. I also had an old fashioned glass bottle that I am going to use to put Orange Juice in.


These were what I received off Llewellyn. A gorgeous new Me To You bear to add to my collection, I have like a million a lot of them. I also had the Yankee Candle in the scent Christmas Eve and OH MY GOD!! I wish I could eat it, it smells amazing and can not wait to light it. Then I also had the McBusted TourPlay DVD as I love them so much!!!


I had this set off my Uncle, Aunty and cousins. It smells of Orange Blossom and is a De-Stress Body Butter, Bath Salts and Body Buff, I can not wait to use these when I have a nice relaxing bath.


 I had this off my younger sister. We all know I love Make Up Academy so this was the perfect gift for me. It is the Starry Night pallet and I actually used this on my Birthday night out. It is very pigmented and looks lovely. I can't wait to try out some new looks.


This was off my Nan and Grandad and this is such a cute little set. I think people were trying to tell me I smell this year ha ha.


This jumper is from Llewellyns' Mum and is from Primark. This is a gorgeous jumper, it is so soft and fluffy. It is actually really warm to. I also had pyjamas but I've worn them, they are fleecy and so warm.


I had this amazing book off my Mum and Dad. I have so many books to read lately but I am definitely looking forward to this one. I also had flameless candles which are battery operated and are in my bathroom as I use them when I'm in the bath.

Well guys that is what I received, I hope you liked this little post.

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment