Studio Haul ox

Monday 17 November 2014



Hey Guys!!

Once I again I did some shopping, put away the bank card, I wanted to get some new Duvet covers as we haven't had any in such a long time and wanted to have something different on the bed.

I was actually looking for Christmas presents when I came across a lovely Christmas-y duvet cover and the most adorable Duvet in a bag, which included 2 pillowcases, duvet cover, a bed runner and square pillow cover.


I decided to put the Duvet in a bag on the bed and to say its adorable is an understatement, it really is adorable. The material on it is so soft to the touch and the Cats seem to like it as well, although they attack the bed runner for some reason.

Here are some pictures of it on the bed.





Sorry if the little square pillow looks wierd I had to put my oval shaped Eeyore pillow in it. Isn't it just the cutest though.

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment