My Morning Routine ox

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
I've finally got myself into a morning routine, it's a miracle!!! I have a habit of just getting up when I feel like it rather than a reasonable time, I don't work at the moment so my routine was all over the place. So I thought I would share with you that routine :)


So the first thing I do is wake up at 7am, every other day I get up at this time and have a shower.


Once I've had my shower I then cleanse and wash my face.


Once I'm all clean & smelling nice, I do myself a nice, hot cup of tea and some jam on toast.


I always clean my teeth after I've eaten and taken my tablets.

Depending on whether I have a shower or not, I either get dressed after my shower or after breakfast.

And that is it to be honest, just a nice, simple routine.

Do you have a similar routine or do you do something different?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment