My Autumn Favourites ox

Wednesday 8 October 2014

 
Hey Guys!!
 
So I feel like Autumn has officially arrived now the weather has got colder and all the leaves are starting to change colour :) It just all looks so lovely everywhere, so I thought I would share 10 things that are my Favourites about Autumn :)
 
1. Hot Cup of Teas!!
2. Gorgeous Warm Blankets!!
3. Cosy Jumpers!!
4. Hats, Scarves and Gloves!!
5. Crisp Mornings!!
6. Fallen, Crunchy Leaves!!
7. Snuggling Up on Cold Nights!!
8. The Smell You Get Outside With Autumn!! (I know that may sound crazy haha)
9. Ankle Boots!!
10. Christmas Is Soon Around The Corner!!
 
What Are Your Favourite Things About Autumn?
 
See You Soon!!


2 comments :

  1. You've got me singing 'Favourite things' from The Sound of Music now.
    Mine are: Bird migration, Autumn colours, Cold morning/sunny days, and the smell. (I am with you on the smell of autumn.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad someone understands the smell and I'm not on my own ha ha x

      Delete