Corfu: Trip to Paxos and Antipaxos x

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
The last excursion we did was Paxos and Antipaxos, which are two small Islands about 2 hours from where we were staying on a boat.
 
The first one we went to was Antipaxos, with this Island you can't actually go on it, you just get a chance to jump off the boat into the sea. I actually faced my fear and went into the sea with Llewellyn, we did have life jackets on as we can't swim!! I was petrified, I could literally feel a panic attack coming on, I made Llewellyn hold my hand and wouldn't let go ha ha The water was very, very clear, it was as if we were in a pool.
 
I was a bit indulged in my book!!




Scary Stuff!!
We then went on from here passing a few caves to Paxos. We could go onto Paxos as you could go on a little tour of the Island, when I say it took an hour to get round because it's that small, I'm not lying!! It literally took an hour but was so nice to see. Then we went and sat in a little snack bar, I had some chocolate ice cream and Llewellyn had a mini beer and a bowl of crisps.
 



 
 Hope You Have Enjoyed This Post
See You Soon!!














No comments :

Post a Comment