The Beauty Blogger Tag Part 1 xo

Monday 18 August 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
I seen this tag over on Google and I know I'm not just a Beauty Blogger but I thought I would do a tag for you :) This is a long tag so have split it in two, so this is Part 1 :)
 
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
Its naturally rather wavy :)
 
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Surprisingly my hair is naturally Blonde :O
 
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I actually haven't dyed my hair for nearly 2 years now and its so much healthier :)
 
4. How often do you wash your hair?
I'd say about 3 times a week, maybe 4, my hair gets really greasy really quickly :/
 
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I'd like to think I change it up every now and again.
 
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I either do it myself or my sister does it :)
 
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
When I paint them I just change it when they chip. 
 
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I very rarely paint my toes to be honest.
 
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
I'd say half an hour, my husband tells me longer.
 
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
I always do my face first.
 
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I just buy when I need it, but now and again I will just pick up bits.
 
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have actually never worn false eyelashes.
 
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
I actually hardly ever wear makeup but will do a full face when I'm going out or its an occasion.
 
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Not really, only at occasions really.
 
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, I always leave the house with no makeup on.
 
16. How many high end products do you have?
I actually own only drugstore make up, no high end products yet.
 
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
Rarely, but I need to.
 
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
Typically I just get up and throw things on, but if I'm going somewhere nice I will plan.
 
 
Well I hope you enjoyed Part 1!! I tag anyone that wants to have a go!!
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment