H&M Haul xo

Friday 8 August 2014

 
Hey Guys!!
 
I was talking to Llewellyn the other week and I said I could do with some new shorts that fitted me a lot better than the ones I have, I want to be comfortable when I'm away. So Llewellyn being the lovely husband he is, let me choose some shorts and he ordered them for me.
 
I wanted something different as I normally always have denim shorts and didn't want really short ones. I came across these on H&M, I'm always shopping on there, they are smart, high waisted and so comfortable.
 
I think my favourite pair is the sun flower pair, they're definitely something I wouldn't normally go for but they are so cute :) Also the white, floral pair are so pretty, I can't wait to wear them all :)
 


 
They are all a size 10 so that they are a lot more comfortable, I normally wear a size 8. They look so smart on so can't wait to share with you my OOTD posts when I get back from my holiday :)
 
Hope You've Enjoyed This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!
 


3 comments :

  1. Sweetie I nominated you for Liebster Award. More details in my post!

    http://amyzworld1.blogspot.com/2014/08/liebster-award.html

    xx Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :) I will get right on it and it will be up this week :) xx

      Delete
  2. Hey!
    I've just looked though your blog and I love it! I have nominated you for the Liebster Awards. For more information go to: http://sammiesextraordinarylife.blogspot.co.uk/

    Sammie
    x

    ReplyDelete