Asda Haul xo

Friday 29 August 2014


Hey Guys!!
 
I went shopping the other week with my Mum and Nan over Spytty and thought while we are here and I got a bit of money left over, I will pick up some bits for my dressing table area and treat Llewellyn :) So we popped into The Factory Shop (I think that's what its called I've blanked on the name) and Asda.
 
 
I have been working on my dressing table area since we moved into our new home as I really wanted a pretty, vintage looking area. There's not so much a theme to it but I love the clean white look and I am obsessed with wicker at the moment. I already had one set of 3 wicker hearts as Mum had got us a set for our Anniversary and hung it from the bracket above my table. So I picked up another one to go on the opposite side so it matches, they were £3 in The Factory Shop. I picked up the notice board in Asda for £5 and I love it. It fits in so well with how I want my dressing area to look and I thought on the chalkboard bit I could write motivational quotes on there or little messages :)
 
 
I don't know if anyone who reads this has an Asda near them or anything but I am obsessed with their 2 for £6 on underwear. I thought I would treat myself to some novelty underwear, I love all the different sorts underwear they have in there. These are really cute ones as well, they're all the characters I love :) I also treated Llewellyn to a gorgeous Marvel T-shirt, its got like a Comic Strip on it, I think I may be stealing it now and again ha ha
 
Hope You've Enjoyed This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!



2 comments :