Walking Olly :)

Friday 18 July 2014

 

Hey Guys!!
 
On the 16th Mum thought it would be a good idea to take Olly for a walk over the Newport Wetlands!! I of course said yes as it means I can get a bit of fitness in as it is a big place to walk. We took him on the dog route as there is a specific route to take him :) So me, Chloe, Lauren, Mum, Nan & Grandad embarked on a 2 mile walk :)
 




 

 
 
We saw so many lovely flowers and plants, as you can see above, and me and Chloe were so excited at the amount of caterpillars on 1 flower!! In the end picture the Lighthouse marked 2 miles and by this point we were boiling and Olly was so tired, so turned back and came home :)
 
I hope you enjoyed this little Lifestyle post and you can look forward to a few more posts coming up :)
 
See You Soon!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment