Reading Habits Tag

Friday 11 July 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
I actually seen this post on Water Painted Dreams and thought that because I haven't posted in a while I will do a Tag post :) I haven't read for a while but am getting back into reading again now we're settled in our new home and thought why not share my habits through this tag with you :)
 


1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
I tend to read a lot on my sofa, or I will go and sit in bed :)

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I have this really cute Winnie the Pooh bookmark that I am sure I got in a cracker at Christmas one year :)

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
I have to finish the chapter, I hate leaving a book while I'm still in the middle of a chapter!!

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
Now that I think about it no I don't, I literally get so engrossed in a book I don't do either.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
I will put it on in the background as it helps me to concentrate on what I'm reading.

6. One book at a time or several at once?
I always read one book at a time, I get easily confused if I read to many.

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I will read anywhere, I especially love reading at the beach :)

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
I always read in my head :)

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
Um I think it depends on what I'm reading, if I'm not enjoying it I might have a look ahead to see if something exciting is coming up.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
I always try to keep the spine in tact but always fail :(

11. Do you write in your books?
No have never wrote in my books, I might start keeping a notebook by me and write down anything I like from a book though :)

12. What are you currently reading?
I am currently reading Great Expectations by Charles Dickens. I actually am 5 books behind my yearly schedule so trying to read quickly so might be on a different book in the next few days :)

 I am on Goodreads if anyone would like to add me on there!!
Feel free to have a go at this tag as it is interesting to see how many people have the same habits or very different habits!!
 
See You All Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment