Outfit Of The Day: 20th July xo

Monday 28 July 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
As you seen from my previous post I went to help Mum on her stall, which you can read about HERE!! So I thought I would share with you what I wore and also how I had my hair as I tried out a new style :) I was getting a bit bored with just putting it in a pony all the time.
 

You have probably seen this in an Outfit post before, maybe, but I thought I would share it with you anyway. My strapped top is just a nice, thin, cotton material and I got this from Primark a while ago. Also with this top underneath is elastic so that you got a bit of extra support :) I paired with it my Red Wine coloured skater skirt, which is a bit heavier in the material and also a bit thicker, but I love it!! I actually had this for Christmas so I don't actually know where its from, I think Amazon. I also wore my black espadrilles but they're not pictured.
 
 
As I said above I wanted to do something different with my hair and decided to try out a Milkmaid Braid, my Mum finds the name of it funny!! My hairs not quite long enough that it completely meets in the middle but its not far off. Its quite easy to do, you just plait your hair in pigtails then lift one over to the left and pin it, then the other one over to the right and pin it. I must say I felt so cool having my hair like this as it was all off the back of my neck and it was lovely. If you would actually like to see a picture tutorial on this I can do that for you, just let me know in the comments :)
 
I Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!



No comments :

Post a Comment