Newport Fun Day xo

Friday 25 July 2014


Hey Guys!!
 
On Sunday 20th, I went to help my Mum with her stall at the Newport Fun Day. She started her little business before Christmas last year, she makes gift baskets, sweet cones and all different things for many different occasions. There was lots going on at this fun day, there was a football match, lots of other stalls, and also some dance groups were there.
 
The Fun Day was to raise money for a local family.
 
It was a gorgeous day and we did get a little sunburnt, even though we put spf30 on. I didn't take many pictures as we were selling bits here and there :) But here are the ones I did take :)
 


My Lovely Mother

If you want to take a look at all the different things she does you can take a look at her Facebook page HERE!!
 
Hope You Enjoyed This Quick Little Post!!
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment