Updated Skincare Routine

Monday 19 May 2014


 
I done a post like this a while ago which you can read HERE.
 
My previous skincare routine had a lot of products in and would literally take me about half hour to do, so I thought I would cut down and try a new skincare routine.
 
This is where I was looking through my Avon catalogue and come across this skincare range. I actually remember using Clearskin Professional when I was in my teens and it worked so well for me and its only 3 products. What's good about these products is they are numbered so you know what order to use them in :)
 
 
The first product I use is the Deep Pore Cleansing Scrub which is £5.50. I apply this with an exfoliating glove so I am exfoliating at the same time and then wash it off with warm water. What's good is this range has Salicylic Acid which is so good for breakouts :)
 
 
The second product I use then is the Clarifying Toner Pads which are also £5.50. I wipe these all over my face and down my neck, it is surprising how oily and dirty your face and neck gets, I always thought I was a really clean person!! These smell lovely, well they smell like a medical place, but I love the smell of them :)
 
 
The third product then is the Daily Correcting Lotion which is £7. This basically 'repairs' or 'corrects' any blemishes you may have and also because it has Salicylic Acid in it treats any spots you may have and any redness :)
 
I do this every morning and night, as soon as I get up and before I go to bed. In the picture below is my skin before, I will do a full review on each item after a month of using it and also include an After picture to see if there is a difference :)
 
 
Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!
 
 


 

No comments :

Post a Comment