Haircare Routine

Wednesday 14 May 2014


Hey Guys!!
 
I thought I would share with you how I take care of my hair on a general basis. I don't use a lot of products on my hair and I also have to use specific products as not a lot of things clean my hair properly.
 
 
 
Over the years I have always been on and off with different shampoos and conditioners and found that some would partially clean my hair and others wouldn't clean it at all!! I then found that using Herbal Essences on my hair cleaned it really well and left it so soft and shiny. As you can see I have to actually get some more as I'm running out. I don't use them every day, I would say every other day I use them or whenever my hair needs washing. I usually stock up on these when they're on offer in Tesco's :)
 
 
This product I had never used before and my Aunty had bought me it for Christmas. It smells gorgeous and just makes me want to eat fruit. Its like a conditioner consistency and is a shine mask. I don't use this all the time but once a week I will replace my conditioner with this. It leaves my hair so shiny and my hair always feels so light after using it :)
 
I hope you enjoyed this post!!
 
See You Soon!!



No comments :

Post a Comment