Bouncy Castles & Jelly & Ice Cream :)

Monday 7 April 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
Todays post was supposed to be a food inspired post as I had gone out for a meal with Llewellyn and his family for his Aunties Birthday. Here comes the fail!! I completely forgot to take photos of the food as I was that hungry I just tucked in straight away :(
 
After food though we went to my cousin Bethan's 6th Birthday party :) She had a Bouncy Castle and of course the staple food of jelly & ice cream :)
 
We waited until her friends had gone and then we reverted back to childhood and spent all afternoon on the bouncy castle :) I love bouncy castles, though I didn't realise how unfit I was until I started jumping round on there. It was such a funny time though as we were falling all over the place and just generally having a really good time :)
 
Here are some pictures from the afternoon :)
 





 
You can go take a look at Chloe's blog over at http://chloepwx.blogspot.co.uk/ (She is in the bottom photo)
 
I can let you in on a secret this week there is going to be quite a few posts :) so keep your eyes peeled for some hauls, packing tips, what I am packing, etc.
 
Do you go back to being a child when a bouncy castle is around?
 
See You Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment