What A Week!!!

Friday 7 March 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
Well what a week that was!! It was our first week back in work after half term and it has been manic to say the least!! We have had a few new children in the playgroup and now need to grow eyes in the back of our heads haha Any way enough about work!!
 
I have come to the decision this week that I will not be daily vlogging anymore as with the job I currently have and the way it has been going, it does not work at the moment. I will start vlogging again when it is possible to do so but at the moment it just doesn't work. I will be keeping up my weekly channel though and will be doing a vlog now and again on there :) Just, what with blogging and everything that's going on I haven't got time to do it :(
 
Tonight though my plan is to have a nice relaxing bath, a lovely hot shepherds pie for tea and lots of cuddles and a film with the husband :) Can't beat that any day :)
 
Hope you're all having a good week!!
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment