Review: The Wolf of Wall Street

Friday 7 February 2014

 
Hey Guys!!
 
Last night we decided to go to the cinema as we haven't been for ages and decided on seeing The Wolf Of Wall Street. There had been so many amazing reviews about it and so we went to check it out.
 
This film is about Jordan Belfort (Leonardo Dicaprio) who first off gets a stock brokers job on Wall Street then ends up setting up his own firm. Then when his firm gets bigger and he gets wealthier, its years of parties, drugs and sex which then leads to one of his cofounders gets arrested and tells all to the FBI, which ends with Jordan being arrested. He does cooperate with the FBI which means his jail sentence was reduced from 20 years to 36 months and now teaches seminars to the general public. Jonah Hill also stars in this film. 
 
I am so glad we did as it definitely lived up to its reviews, to me it felt like it was better than the reviews I'd seen :) It amazed me that this was based on a true story because some of the things in the film were just unbelievable ha ha
 
It was an array of laughs and gasps and just all round amazingness, yes I just made up that word!!! I really don't know what else to say about this film it is just so good!!! I definitely recommend this film to anyone who would like to see it. I also think that Leonardo Dicaprio definitely deserves an Oscar for this film, it was also nice to see Jonah Hill in a more adult themed film.
 
So my rating for this film would have to be 10/10
 
Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment