March Mini Goals

Friday 28 February 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
This month hasn't been a very good month for me as I have been ill a lot and my moods have not been the best, shall we say, I apologise to my poor husband as he normally gets the brunt of it :(
 
Due to that my blog, vlogging and weekly videos have been sparse and I actually haven't filmed or blogged for the past week as I decided to take a break.
 
March is going to be different because the result I got from this little break is that I have been able to clear my head of everything negative and have started thinking positively :) I now want to keep this going and make sure I don't fall into that trap again :)
 
So I am setting myself some goals for the month that will help keep me on track, I actually got the inspiration for this from the blog Being Little :) You can see her mini goals here :)
 
So these are my goals :)
 
Exercise 3 times a week - I have been getting back into my fitness slowly and want to keep this up as I have been feeling so much better after I exercise, plus it is making me feel more confident in my own skin :)
 
Take time out to read a book - I have actually set myself the goal of reading 20 books this year, you can see that post here, and have been doing really well, I am now on my 3rd book. I just need to set aside maybe an hour or two just to sit and relax and just enjoy a good book :)
 
Write down anything good/positive that happens - I want to write down something positive that has happened during the day or whenever it happens and put it in a jar :) I'm then going to look back at these things either at the end of every month or at the end of the year :)
 
Keep a diary - I have been writing daily in a diary anyway but instead of just writing what I done that day I want to start including how I'm feeling that particular day and hopefully I will notice that the positive outweighs the negative :)
 
Take more photos - With this goal I find I have so many cameras, on my phone, ipod, digital camera and I rarely take photos :( so I think taking more photos will be such a great thing to do as those memories/moments are then forever captured and you can look at them whenever you want :)
 
So those are my goals there are only 5 as I don't want to do to much as I don't do well with lots of things to do or being under pressure, so to many goals would not be a good thing, this is the perfect amount :)
 
I will write at the end of the month how I have got on :)
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment