Liebster Award

Monday 3 February 2014


Hey Guys!!
 
I haven't been feeling to well today :( so decided to come and check my posts and catch up on some blog reading, when to my surprise I seen that I was nominated for a Liebster Award :) I must say it very much cheered me up :)
 
I was nominated by the lovely Eleanor (littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk) and am very grateful for this nomination :)
 
If you have never heard of this, the Liebster Award is aimed at blogs with 200 followers or less and it's a great opportunity to meet new bloggers and connect with each other and make friends :)
 
So I have to answer 11 questions that Eleanor has asked me and then ask 11 more to the people I nominate! The rules of the award will be at the bottom of this post!
 
So here are my answers to Eleanors' Questions
 
1) What's your favourite book?
I think my favourite book has to be.....oh I don't know its such a hard decision as I don't have one favourite book!! So will go with my favourite at the moment and say The Hunger Games Series

 2) Where do you want to travel?
The one place I would absolutely love to travel to is Amsterdam as I really want to visit Anne Franks 'house' as I am very interested in that and WW2

 3) What's the top of your bucket list?
I don't actually have a bucket list but I think at the top for me would be to go to Disney World in Florida!!

 4) What do you hope to achieve by the end of this year?
At the end of the year I would like to have achieved maybe 200/300 followers, and also that my YouTube Channel gets more subscribers, I am practising a lot at getting better with filming and writing so fingers crossed on that :)

 5) What's your favourite Ice cream flavour?
My favourite has to be mint choc chip :)

 6) What's your favourite nail polish called and who makes it?
At the moment I am loving the shade I am currently wearing which is Naked Truth and its by Avon Cosmetics

 7) What's you're favourite band?
My favourite bands are McFly and Busted, which now they have formed McBusted and I am so excited that I am going to see them, my ultimate favourite :)

 8) What's your favourite makeup brand?
Has to be Make Up Academy :)

 9) What's your favourite film?
My favourite film is anything Disney to be honest, I love Disney so much!!

 10) Which celebrity would you like to meet?
I would've liked to have met Audrey Hepburn, she is my idol :) but in this day I would love to meet either Britney Spears or Kim Kardashian :)

 11) A random fact about yourself!

A random fact would have to be that when I have shoes on or even when I don't have shoes on, I curl my toes, and sometimes I don't even realise I am doing it!!
 
So they were my questions and answers, here is my nominees questions :)
 
1. What is your favourite album?
2. Why did you start Blogging?
3. What is your favourite piece of clothing you own?
4. What is your favourite season?
5. What is your favourite place to go on holiday?
6. Who is your idol/role model?
7. What is your favourite book or book genre?
8. What is your favourite hair product?
9. If you had to go on a desert island, what 3 items would you take and why?
10. What do you like to do when chilling/relaxing?
11. A random fact about yourself!!
 
My Nominations are:
 
Polish and Lemonade
Crowns of Violet
Seventy Odd Dresses
Eloises Diary
Frannymac
The Daily Blah
Chloepwx
Just Being Me
Jessxxox
 
So Nominees these are the rules:
 You have to link back to the person who nominated you
You have to answer 11 questions
You have to nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers to answer your questions
You are not allowed to nominate the person who nominated you
Finally, you must let the people know that they have been nominated
 
Thank you again so much Eleanor for nominating me, it was so lovely of you!!
 
See You Soon!!

1 comment :

  1. Hi Vikki! Thanks so much for the nomination, you can read our answers to your questions here

    ReplyDelete