Book Review: Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Sunday 2 February 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
I actually managed to finish my book that I was reading and thought I would give you a review on what I thought about it :)
 
As you can tell by the title I read Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins.
 

Blurb: Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark are still alive. Katniss should be relieved, but now there are whispers of a rebellion against the Capitol - a rebellion that Katniss and Peeta may have helped create.
 
As the nation watches Katniss and Peeta, the stakes are higher than ever. One false move and the consequences will be unimaginable.
 
 
 
 
I absolutely loved this book, I literally couldn't put it down, what with the twists and turns throughout the book. I found as I was reading it I was going through so many emotions and was literally gasping at certain points of the book. It was just fantastic, I really can't describe it much more than that, it was absolutely fantastic.
 
I am now on the last book of the series, so hoping its just as exciting as this one :)
 
I give it 5/5 and would definitely recommend it :)
 
 
See You Soon!!



2 comments :

  1. the hunger games are amazing aren't they! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! heres my post with your questions and the rules!:')
    http://littlethoughtsfromlittlepeople.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww they are I love them, seriously haven't been able to put them down :)

      Aw thank you so much :)

      Vikki x

      Delete