The Village Hotel, Cardiff

Monday 27 January 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
As you can tell by the title we stayed at The Village Hotel in Cardiff on Saturday as that was where Llewellyns' staff party was, so I thought I would tell you about our experience there.
 
This is the 2nd time we have stayed there and it was lovely just like last time. Though I said to Llewellyn I am pretty sure that the room was bigger this time as we had a couch and we never in the other room we stayed in before.
 
Its a lovely relaxing atmosphere in the hotel as there is a spa facility that a lot of people use but we didn't use this facility and there's also a swimming pool and gym.
 
The room itself was a nice orangey colour that when the lights are on it looks like the room is glowing and it makes it look so cosy :) The bed was so comfortable, I had an amazing nights sleep and I normally don't sleep very well at all. The bathroom was a nice decent size as well, perfect for just two of us.
 
I will now leave you with pictures of the room :)
 
Hope You Enjoy This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!
 




No comments :

Post a Comment